$500 for a single | $1,000 for a couple | $1,500 for a family
Annual Maximum Co-Share
The amount that the member is responsible for once the Annual Pre-Share Amount has been met. At this point, United Refuah will share 80% of each eligible medical bill and the member is responsible for the remaining 20%. After the Annual Maximum Co-Share has been met, United Refuah will share 100% of eligible medical expenses, up to $1 million dollars per incident. Eligibility of medical conditions is subject to the Sharing Guidelines.
$2,000 for a single | $4,000 for a couple | $8,000 for a family
In addition to the Annual Pre-Share Amount, there is a Pregnancy Pre-Share per pregnancy. The Pregnancy Pre-Share shall be excluded in determining the Annual PreShare and the Annual Maximum Co-Share Amounts.
$2,500 for a single (married) | $900 for a couple | No Pregnancy Pre-Share for a family
In order for a pregnancy to be eligible for sharing, the due date must be at least ten months after the date of enrollment (payment of the $125 application fee).
United Refuah HealthShare does not limit members to a specific provider network. Members can choose the Doctor or hospital of their choice. Sharing for eligible medical expenses is limited to a maximum of 150% of Medicare allowable for Doctors, 160% for Hospitals, and 170% for Outpatient facilities.
Applicants with preexisting medical conditions should make sure that they understand the limitations of the program for such conditions. During the first year of membership, there is no sharing for preexisting conditions. For the second and third year of membership, sharing for preexisting conditions is limited to $25,000 per condition. During the fourth and subsequent years of membership, such conditions are no longer considered preexisting. Certain medical conditions may preclude an applicant from joining or may require a permanent waiver for that condition prior to acceptance.
60 Day Limitation
Please note that for medical incidents that occur during the first two months of membership, total sharing is limited to a maximum of $25,000 per person, and must be a result of an acute illness, injury, or accident. This limit remains in effect even if such needs require additional care after the first 60 days of membership.
- 24-hour access to Board certified tele-medicine practitioners with sharing not subject to the Annual Pre-Share or Annual Maximum Co-Share amounts
- Nationally recognized prescription discount card with discounts up to 80%
- Team members assist members to access quality healthcare at fair pricing
- Case managers are assigned for specific needs, i.e. surgeries, outpatient procedures, pregnancy
Before you begin your application, please make sure to read the United Refuah HealthShare Sharing Guidelines. If you have any questions, we strongly encourage you to contact us prior to enrollment at (440) 772-0700.
Please understand that you are responsible for the accuracy of all information provided on this enrollment form. If, at any time, it is discovered that the information is incorrect or incomplete, sharing eligibility may be limited or retroactively terminated for all members in the membership group.
All applicants age 50+ and applicants meeting other specific criteria will be required to submit three years of complete medical records including a recent complete well visit prior to consideration for membership acceptance. If this requirement applies to your application, you will receive a detailed email upon completion of your application.